New Blog! Introductions!

Who am I?

I'm Mike, I'm a regular dude with 'nerdy' passions and some slightly less nerdy ones.

I'm a Wargamer, a videogamer, a LARPer, and more...

This blog is about Cake, sometimes literally and also about Death, fictional death orchestrated on plastic battlefields using plastic miniatures.

What's the blog about?

Warhammer 40k and nice food. Read on if that hasn't already got your attention.

Death

Cake or death? Eddie Izzard? Yes I love that sketch! So lets start with the death! I have been a 'wargamer' for a very long time now (not as long as some I'm sure) It's been maybe 13 years I've been into this kind of thing? Strategy Battle Games. Conviluted Chess with dice rolling involved. I am an avid Warhammer 40,000 fan and gamer and that is what this blog will be mostly dedicated to.


I have many projects in the far future of the 41st Millenium and plan to use the blog to show my progress with them. I will be putting Battle Reports up on the blog too with photos and narration.

I am both a competitive gamer and a friendly gamer with an emphasis on 'fluff'. If you don't what I mean by 'fluff', I mean feel and theme. Every one of my armies has a cohesion to it that makes it a realistic fighting force in the grim darkness of the far future.

Cake

Like many of us mortal beings, I like food. I really appreciate good food and have many times been called fussy or moany because of my keen sense of taste. I'm honest and that's it. I appreciate good food but also appreciate that often it can be better!

So this section will include posts about food. Snacks that people like me might want when playing a game of Warhammer 40,000 or even something to make with your kids after a little excursion into the realms of the grimdark.

Essentially, I want to use this blog to inspire fellow wargamers to enjoy playing, painting and converting Warhammer and to not go hungry when they do!

So this is my first blog! I'd considered making one many times and finally my second half told me to just do it. So here it is. I look forward to my first comment!

Comments

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tallarn So Far....

Earthshaker Reinforcements!