Hey Guys, I have been working hard on my Tallarn and decided it was finally time to get my Rough Riders up to scratch. So here are a few pics of my progress...

I've always loved the idea of men on horses in the 41st Millenium and these guys look like no joke. They are, I believe the coolest models I have ever made or perhaps even seen (though that may seem a little conceited, I'm quite chuffed with how they came out).

Equipped with two Meltaguns that hardly ever hit and lots of S3 attacks these guys are amazing (Disclaimer - They're pretty underwhelming and honestly I never expect them to ever do anything but they look cool and have some tactical use so I'm gonna take them).
So, what do you guys think? If you want to know where I got some of the bits from then shoot me a comment! I will hopefully get round to painting these soon but who knows, maybe I'll bite the bullet and try and get more infantry done...

P.S. If anyone has any votes or advice on Horse Colours let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tallarn So Far....

Earthshaker Reinforcements!

New Blog! Introductions!